***The image displayed is a digital mock-up of the board. ***
- 11″ x 15″ x 0.4″
- Made in America
We will contact you via telephone to discuss your design options
- Our standard processing time is 7 business days to allow for the artwork, engraving and packaging of each cutting board, which are made to order. Lead time does not include shipping time.
- This lead time may vary depending on the quickness of your responses to our approval requests. Please be sure to check your spam folder or add us to approved senders (CoursonDesigns@gmail.com)
- If you need your board sooner, please email us
Delivery or Shipping
- We ship all of our cutting boards via United States Postal Service Priority Shipping.
- Once your customized cutting board is completed, it will be mailed.
- Priority Mail can take between 1-3 days depending on your location. If you provide an email, the tracking number for your shipment will be emailed to you.
- We do allow local pickup in Manassas, Virginia, free of charge.
Instructions for ordering
- Our cutting boards are engraved on one side permitting the use of the other side for cutting and chopping.
- Once the engraving process has begun, no changes can be made and no refunds will be issued.
- A $15 art fee will be retained by Courson Designs, LLC for any orders cancelled after artwork consultation has begun but before engraving has occurred.
- Courson Designs, LLC retains the rights to all images created and may designs for future use.
- We include maintenance and cleaning instructions with each cutting board. We do not use stains, so the color you see reflects the natural color of the wood.
- Please allow for slight variations in the tone and the grain of the wood, which may vary between your cutting board and the one shown in the pictures.
- Also, understand that completed engravings may vary in burn color due to the fact that bamboo is a grass and burns at different rates.
- We do not include invoices inside the packages.
Copyrights or Protected Work
In the event that Courson Designs, LLC is to engrave at the request of a customer, a likeness of a person, product, logotype, or any other device provided by the customer, customer hereby represents that said likeness is being produced with the knowledge and consent of the individual or entity having the rights thereto.
On request of Courson Designs, LLC, Buyer shall provide the company with evidence of authority to produce such likeness. Customer agrees to hold Courson Designs, LLC free and harmless from all liability and indemnify Courson Designs, LLC for any loss, damage or injury, which Courson Designs, LLC, may suffer as a result of producing said likeness.
The obligation of the customer shall extend to payment for all legal fees and other out-of-pocket costs incurred by Courson Designs, LLC as a result of the reproduction of the likeness requested by the Customer.
Sorry, no Disney!